If you use Web-based e-mail such as Gmail or other similar services, you can use Remote Assistance by saving your request as a file and attaching it to an e-mail and send it to the Texpert.
Follow the steps below to invite a texpert to help you via Remote Assistance:
1. Click Start, click Help and Support, and then click Invite a friend to connect to your computer with Remote Assistance. This is located under the Ask for assistance heading.
2. Click Invite someone to help you, and then select Save Invitation as a file.
3. Enter your name, and then choose a time on the Set the Invitation to Expire drop down box, (the default is 1 hour). Click Continue.
4. Type in a password and then click Save Invitation. The Save File dialog box appears. Save the file in the My Documents folder Or any destination which could be easily remembered.
5. Open the My Documents folder, select the invitation file, and then click E-mail this file.
6. Enter the address of your Texpert and send the e-mail. Your Technical Support Engineer will receive an e-mail message
7. After sending the e-mail, you will need to inform your Texpert of the password. You can do this in a separate e-mail, over the telephone, or any way that is convenient and secure.
The Texpert has to follow the steps below to accept the invitation and start helping you.
Accept a Remote Assistance invitation:
1. Open the e-mail message, and then open the attached Remote Assistance Invitation file. The Remote Assistance Invitation box appears as below.
3. The Attempting to Start Remote Assistance Session box appears. You can begin Remote Assistance.