1. Right click--> My Computer.
3. In the Computer Management sidebar--> click Disk Management.
4. Right click on the drive letter you want to change.
d. For a drive that has "No Media" under it--> the drive letter will be in that same box.
5. click "Change Drive Letter and Paths".
6. In the "Change Drive Letter and Paths for (drive letter:)" window--> click "Change"
7. In the "Change Drive Letter or Path" window click the dragdown selection box with the drive letters in it and click the letter you want the drive to be.
8. A warning will pop up reminding you that changing the drive letter can cause your programs to fail. If you are confident that you want to still want to change the letter--> click "Yes".
9. If you have a program using the drive you want to change, you will get an additional warning. Unless you really know for certain what you are doing, select "No" and find the open program.