When handwriting recognition is installed, it is normally added automatically as a text service. Follow these steps to add handwriting recognition only if you removed it as a text service and you want to add it again.
1. Click Start--> click Control Panel--> click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options--> and then click Regional and Language Options.
3. Under Text services and input languages--> click Details.
4. Under Installed services--> click Add.
5. In the Input language list--> click the language for which you want to add handwriting recognition.
6. Click to select the Handwriting recognition check box.
7. Click the handwriting program that you want to use--> and then click OK.
If you want to add additional handwriting programs--> click Add--> click to select the Handwriting recognition check box--> click the handwriting program that you want--> and then click OK.
Click OK twice.
Handwriting recognition is added as a text service for the language that you specified.