If you receive a message "Windows cannot find C:\Windows\Rundll32.exe, make sure you typed the name correctly and try again." it is possible that:
In that case follow the below stesp to accomplish the task:
1. Start Windows command prompt. To do that click Start--> and choose Run
2. In Run window--> type cmd
3. Insert Windows installationCD in CD or DVD-ROM
4. Type expand <CD-ROM>\i386\rundll32.ex_ %Systemroot%\rundll32.exe and press Enter.
5. Note: <CD-ROM> is mark of you Drive in which is WindowsXP installation CD.
6. Restart your computer