How to Check Network Card Driver Status in Windows XP?
You might lose network connection due to corrupted or incompatible network card driver after installing or upgrading. Follow the below steps to check card status in Windows XP.
1) Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
2) Control Panel window will appear. Double click on Network Connections.
3) Network Connections window will appear. Right click correct Local Area Connection by identifying correct card and click Properties.
4) Local Area Connection Properties will appear. Click on Configure.
5) From the device status, it shows the driver status. If there is problem with the driver, you can click Troubleshoot to troubleshoot the problem with detailed instructions provided by Windows XP.
Note: The Troubleshoot feature which provided by Windows XP is pretty lengthy, but it’s a good resource to learn more about this device driver.